Pages

Monday, April 23, 2018

Banner of Truth Ministers' Conference 2018

Later today I'll be setting off for the Banner Ministers' Conference. I started to go when I was a student at the London Seminary (1988-90). Back then I was young enough to attend the Youth Conference and then stay on for the Ministers' one. Wouldn't get away with that now. 

I love the blend of exegetical rigor, theological depth and experiential warmth that Banner represents. Together will a willingness to learn afresh the lessons of history that we might serve the Lord more faithfully and fervently in the present day.

Last year's move from the University of Leicester to Yarnfield Park, Staffordshire seems to have paid off. Excellent facilities. Apparently, this year's event sold out a weeks ago and some people had to be added to a waiting list for cancellations. 

I'm looking forward to renewing fellowship with old friends and meeting some new people too. 

No comments: